- The sun wakes me up naturally.
- I wake up happier and earlier.
- Launching my cat without fear.
- My shoes lair under the foot of the bed and have ceased tripping me at night.
- Cats scratch where they are supposed to scratch.
- It is now easier to pretend I am an Empress.
- More likely to die in an earthquake.
- My pirate ship collection has no home.
- I need to move the swords on my walls.
- I never want to leave my room.
- Harder to reach light switches.
- Occasional urges to put on a formal dress and clean.